Buffalo Chicken Minute Rice bowls! It’s so easy to make and packs a lot of flavor.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 4 cups Minute White Rice
- 1 medium zucchini
- 2 cups mushrooms
- ½ onion
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 8 tbsp buffalo sauce
- In a large bowl add the chicken, a bit of oil, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat.
- You can either bake the chicken in the over or use a skillet like I did. I cooked it for about 6 minutes on each side, then took the chicken off and diced the pieces to place back on and cook for another 2.
- Next, chop up the zucchini, mushrooms, and onion.
- Saute the onions on medium heat in a pan with olive oil and then add in the zucchini first and after a few minutes follow with the mushrooms.
- Saute the vegetables for about 8 minutes total.
- Take the minute rice cups and place them in the microwave one at a time for a minute each.
- In a large bowl add in the rice, veggies, and chicken.
- Toss together and add in the shredded cheese and buffalo sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Evenly distribute into your meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week!
Serving: 1MealCalories: 871kcalCarbohydrates: 78gProtein: 60gFat: 35gSaturated Fat: 10gPolyunsaturated Fat: 5gMonounsaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 244mgSodium: 1388mgPotassium: 979mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 1622IUVitamin C: 11mgCalcium: 265mgIron: 9mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!