Turkey Cranberry Pinwheels is such an easy recipe that I love to make for my kids! (And admittedly for myself very often. It’s a great fall recipe especially because of the cranberry sauce, and I really just love that I don’t have to clean dishes when I make it. No cooking needed for this one. Recipe for you below! Tag me if you try this one!
- 4 Spinach wraps
- 3 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 lb turkey Deli
- 1/3 cup Cranberry sauce
- 2 tbsp Walnuts
- 1 cup spinach Baby
- Open your lettuce wrap and spread the cream cheese and cranberry sauce evenly across.
- Next, add in your turkey slices, baby spinach and walnuts.
- Fold the lettuce wrap tightly and then cut across using a butcher knife.
- *Tip, if your wrap doesn’t hold well, you can wrap it in saran wrap and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes and then cut it.
- This will help hold everything together better. (You can also use toothpicks).
- Repeat this same process with as many wraps as you need for the week! Add in your favorite sides and enjoy.