Egg Roll in A Bowl Meal Prep!
Egg Roll in a Bowl
- 1 lb ground turkey
- Jasmine Minute Rice Cups x4
- ½ Diced onion
- Minced Garlic
- Shredded cabbage and carrots or broccoli, cabbage, carrot coleslaw pre-mix from the store
- Chicken Bouillon Seasoning
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Curry Powder
- Chopped Green onion
- Chili paste
- In a medium pan saute diced onions in olive oil, then add the ground turkey, salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
- Once the turkey is cooked add in the cabbage mix and seasonings.
- Stir and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes. (Make sure to taste for seasoning). 4. Cook your Minute Rice cups in the microwave and then add 1 each to a meal prep bowl.
- Top with your turkey and veggie mix.
- Then drizzle over the sriracha and sprinkle green onions on top!