This meal prep is incredibly simple! It is only seven ingredients and takes less than twenty five minuets to make.
- 1 lb chicken tenders or breasts
- 2 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 6 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 4 tbsp Sesame Oil
- 4 tbsp Honey
- 1 bag Coleslaw
- 4 Cups Jasmine Rice
- First, mix together the chopped chicken breasts with 2 tbsp garlic powder, 2 tbsp honey, 2 tbsp sesame oil and 2 tbsp soy sauce.
- Then, cook on the stove over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through.
- In a separate bowl, make the coleslaw salad. Mix together the cole slaw with 2 tbsp honey, 4 tbsp soy sauce, & 2 tbsp sesame oil.
- After that, cook your rice according to the package.
- I used Minute Rice Jasmine cups since they are already pre measured for one cup and easily cooked in the microwave.
- Once everything is cooked, divide everything out into four containers.