Meal Prepping with Salmon can be a synch! It cooks quickly, it’s loaded with protein and minerals, and you can flavor it so many ways.
Outside of garlic, lemon, and pepper, this Honey Sriracha Salmon is my favorite way to prep salmon.
If properly sealed (which is why I love my Foodsaver®), these Honey Sriracha Salmon filets will last for months in the freezer. Just pull them out of the freezer the day before you’re going to eat them, letting the salmon meal prep thaw in the fridge, then heat up in the Foodsaver® Microwavable Meal Prep bags and enjoy.
Sweet and Spicy, grilled honey sriracha salmon is tender and flaky and has the most incredible flavors. A healthy salmon meal prep in under 30 minutes
- 16 ounces salmon
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2.5 tbsp sriracha
- 1.5 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 ¼ tsp garlic-herb salt
- Fire up the grill to about 350-400 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, sriracha, and garlic herb salt, — stir until well-combined. Set aside
- Add the salmon filets to the Foodsaver® Preserve and Marinate container and apply the mixture. Vacuum close the container and let sit for 12 minutes.
- Once the grill is ready, place salmon fillets skin-side-down onto lined and lightly greased baking sheet.
- Cook for about 10-15 minutes (depending on thickness/size of fillets), or until fish is opaque and easily flakes with a fork.
- Serve with white rice and bell peppers
- Serve, store, and enjoy!
Nutrition numbers are only for the Salmon
Serving Size:1 serving
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 298Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 62mgSodium: 643mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 23g
Thank you to Foodsaver® for sponsoring this recipe, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep Mondays possible. All opinions are my own. #FoodSaverAmbassador