This Casserole is sure to put a little kick in your day. It’s delicious, it’s spicy, and best of all it is incredibly healthy!
Jalapeño Buffalo Chicken Casserole
- 2 pounds chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 20 ounces frozen cauliflower rice
- 2 small jalapeños finely diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1/2 cup broccoli shredded or finely diced
- 1/2 cup canned coconut cream
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup ranch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Add vegetables and shredded chicken to a large casserole dish
- In a small bowl, combine spices, minced garlic, coconut cream, buffalo sauce and ranch. Whisk with a fork to combine well
- Pour into the casserole dish and use two forks or tongs to combine the sauce into the vegetables and chicken.
- Once the sauce is incorporated with the ingredients, smooth the ingredients into an even layer in the dish
- Place into the oven and bake for 45 minutes
- Remove from the oven and top with a drizzle of buffalo or ranch, and more jalapeños