Lemon Chicken Thighs Recipe
Simple meals are the best meals. This lemon chicken thigh recipe is for a meal prep lunch or dinner!
Lemon Chicken Thighs
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 bag green beans
- 2 cups uncooked quinoa
- Mrs. Dash Lemon Pepper seasoning
- Heat the grill to 450° and season the chicken thighs.
- Place the chicken on the grill and cook for 16-20 minutes, flipping the chicken halfway through.
- Heat a cooking pan with olive oil and add the green beans, season with salt and pepper and cook until desired. I like mine to be slightly charred.
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the quinoa, then place the lid on and cook until it has absorbed all the water. Depending on what quinoa you get, the water ratios will be different so follow the instructions on the package.
- Once everything is cooked, divide it out into meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week.
This recipe makes four meals.
Serving: 1mealCalories: 455kcalCarbohydrates: 56gProtein: 34gFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 4gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 106mgPotassium: 808mgFiber: 7gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 212IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 59mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!