Servings: 4 Servings
- 1 Cup Rice
- 20 oz Salmon
- 2 Roma tomatoes
- ½ Red onion
- 1 Cucumber
- 4 tbsp Feta Cheese
- For the salmon: Season the salmon with salt, pepper and lemon slices. Bake in the oven at 400° for 35 minutes.
- For the rice: Boil water and place 1 cup of rice, ½ tbsp of turmeric, 1 bay leaf and ¼ teaspoon of pepper. (I added paprika for more flavor but this is optional). Cook until the rice is fluffy.
- For the veggies: Dice 2 roma tomatoes, ½ red onion, and 1 large cucumber.
- Portion the salmon out into four slices (5 oz each) and place into your container.
- Then add in 5 oz of rice, and a scoopful of diced veggies. Top with two scoops of hummus, two kalamata olives and sprinkle with paprika.
Serving: 1meal | Calories: 435kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 93mg | Sodium: 258mg | Potassium: 954mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 441IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 131mg | Iron: 2mg
Did you try this recipe?Let me know how it was!