This is a meal prep you’re gonna wanna save and try for later! The pork tastes best when it has been on the grill for several hours.
- 1 lbs Pork Loin
- 4 Small Sweet Potatoes
- ½ white onion
- 1 Jar of Jalapenos
- 16 ea Sliced Pickles
- 4 tbsp BBQ Sauce I used Primal Kitchen
- Seasoning I used Traeger Classic
- Start your grill and set it to 225°.
- Prepare your pork loin by seasoning it in a foil pan.
- Next, take your sweet potatoes also in a foil pan and cover with olive oil and coarse salt.
- Once the grill is ready, place the pork loin in there and let it slow cook for approximately 7 hours.
- The sweet potatoes will also be placed on the grill but only for the last 3 hours.
- Wrap the pork loin in butcher paper for the last hour to really get that moist flavor.
- At that point, everything will shred perfectly!
- After it’s ready, grab your meal prep containers and place everything.