Ricotta Pasta With Beef Better than Ravioli. Don’t come at me until you’ve tried this yourself.
Ricotta Pasta with Beef is an easy recipe that uses ricotta cheese as a pasta filling. It’s delicious and healthy!
- 1 box rigatoni pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 jar marinara or spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces ricotta cheese
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions and then set aside.
- In a medium skillet, saute the chopped onion in olive oil and then add in the ground beef and seasoning.
- Once the meat has browned, add in the pasta sauce and ricotta.
- Mix that together until the cheese has fully melted.
- After that, add in the pasta noodles and let simmer together for a few more minutes.
- Portion out into your meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week!
- *Optional, you can serve with parmesan or a little bit of ricotta on top).
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 395Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 709mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 0.4gSugar: 1gProtein: 26g