Not only is this Spring roll bowl beautiful to look at, it also has a refreshing flavor and is surprisingly simple to make
For the bowl:
- 1 lb shrimp peeled
- 1 ea red bell pepper
- 1 ea purple cabbage
- 1 ea Cucumber
- 2 cup Edamame
- 4 oz Rice noodles
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
For the sauce
- 2 tbsp Peanut or almond Butter
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Cook the edamame according to package instructions, in this case mine was in the microwave.
- Cook the shrimp in olive oil and minced garlic until they are pink.
- Chop up the bell pepper, cucumber, and cabbage.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the rice noodles.
- Once everything is prepared, you can add it all to your bowl.
- I chose to serve with an almond butter sauce that I made by mixing it with soy sauce and sesame oil- but you can always choose your favorite peanut sauce from the store for an easier preparation!