Simple Lunch Container Recipe
Consider this an adult Lunchable! No cooking is required and it’s a fun grab-and-go meal.
Sometimes a recipe is not what you need… just a simple combination of lunch ingredients that taste great. This simple lunch meal prep idea is just that!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ lb Pre Cooked Chicken Fajita
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 string cheese chopped
- Approximately 1 cup of hummus
- Grab your meal prep container and get ready to fill it!
- First, cut up the cucumber, bell pepper, and string cheese into slices, then add to the container.
- Add the grapes, chicken, and hard-boiled egg (this may need to be cut into half for space).
- Fill the smaller part of your container with your favorite hummus.