Simple Lunch Container Recipe
Consider this an adult Lunchable! No cooking is required and it’s a fun grab-and-go meal.
Simple Lunch Container
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 bell pepper
- ½ lb Pre Cooked Chicken Fajita
- 1 cucumber
- 1 cup grapes
- 4 string cheese chopped
- Approximately 1 cup of hummus
- Grab your meal prep container and get ready to fill it!
- First, cut up the cucumber, bell pepper, and string cheese into slices, then add to the container.
- Add the grapes, chicken, and hard-boiled egg (this may need to be cut into half for space).
- Fill the smaller part of your container with your favorite hummus.
This makes four meals.
Serving: 1mealCalories: 324kcalCarbohydrates: 12gProtein: 24gFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 8gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 244mgSodium: 325mgPotassium: 407mgFiber: 1gSugar: 9gVitamin A: 1354IUVitamin C: 43mgCalcium: 67mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!