Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe
This is a fun, simple ingredient, super tasty recipe! You’ll love this one for lunch or dinner meal prepping.
Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
- 1 bag of broccoli
- 2 cups of mushrooms
- ½ yellow onion
- 8 individual garlic cloves
- 1 lb of fajita beef
- ½ bottle of Primal Kitchen’s Island Teriyaki Sauce
- Warm a pan over the stove with olive oil.
- Slice the onion and peel the garlic cloves and add to the pan and add salt and pepper.
- Saute until the onions are golden then add the mushrooms.
- After those are settled in, add the fajita beef and half a bottle of the teriyaki sauce (approximately ½ cup).
- Stir it in well and once the beef is cooked, add in the broccoli and stir until mixed.
- Let cook for 8-10 more minutes then pull off the stove and add to the containers.
This recipe makes four meals.
Serving: 1mealCalories: 454kcalCarbohydrates: 20gProtein: 31gFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 12gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 1005mgPotassium: 1028mgFiber: 5gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 948IUVitamin C: 138mgCalcium: 98mgIron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!