Easy 10min Bacon Burger Bowls. They are fun, easy to make and best of all, super healthy! It contains Sautéed onions, crispy bacon, pickles, tomatoes, red onion and cheesy. Its amazing!
Bacon Burger Bowls
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 slices of bacon
- 1-2 Tbsp bacon fat or other cooking fat
- 1 medium onion diced
- Sea salt
- 1/4 tsp chipotle powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- Sliced dill pickles
- In a large skillet, cook the bacon until crisp, remove to drain and cool. Reserve 1-2 Tbsp of the bacon fat and lower the heat to medium.
- Add the onions to the hot skillet and cook until softened. Push veggies to the side and add the beef and sprinkle everything with sea salt, chipotle powder and garlic powder.
- Stir beef to brown and mix in with the onions. Once beef is browned, remove from heat.
- To assemble the bowls, layer your greens with the beef mixture, tomatoes, pickles, cheese, and bacon. Enjoy!