Is it me, or do breakfast casseroles never get old? The combinations are endless.
Here’s one of my favorites: Cheesy Breakfast Casserole. I’m going to share the recipe with you below- don’t forget to tag me if you try this one!
Yield: 4 servings
Cheesy Breakfast Casserole Recipes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
These cheesy breakfast casseroles are perfect for brunch or dinner. They're easy to put together and delicious!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 bag Shredded hash browns
- 8 large eggs
- ½ Yellow onion chopped
- Shredded Cheese
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Pepper
- 2 tbsp Red Pepper
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Basil
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Set your oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, brown the hash browns with olive oil and salt and pepper until cooked.
- Remove them and set to the side. In the same pan, saute the yellow onion and then add in the ground turkey with the seasoning.
- Once it has cooked, remove it from the heat.
- Crack all the eggs into a measuring cup and whisk together.
- In a baking dish, add in the ground turkey, hash browns, eggs, and cheese.
- Place it in the oven and cook for 35 minutes, or until the eggs have cooked all the way through.
- Cut into four slices and place in meal prep containers, then enjoy throughout the week!
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 269Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0.1gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 390mgSodium: 1928mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 38g