Pomegranate Sesame Chicken with Jasmine Rice
IDK how I can even explain how flavorful this one is! And using the @MinuteRiceUS Cups makes cooking this so much quicker! Full recipe below.
Yield: 4 servings
Pomegranate Sesame Chicken
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
This recipe is delicious and easy to prepare. It’s perfect for parties or family dinners.
- 2 lbs Chicken, boneless
- 1 cup Broccoli, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate juice
- 1 Pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce, reduced sodium
- 4 Minute Rice Jasmine Cups
- 2 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1 tsp Chili paste
- 4 tbsp Flour
- 1/4 cup Sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Chop up the chicken breasts and add to a mixing bowl with the flour and brown sugar then mix together.
- Cook the chicken in olive oil over medium heat in a skillet until cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside.
- In a liquid measuring cup, add in the minced garlic, chili paste, sesame oil, soy sauce, and pomegranate juice. Whisk everything together.
- In the same skillet, cook the broccoli over olive oil for 3-5 minutes then add in the sauce and chicken.
- Let everything cook together for another 5 minutes and add in the sesame seeds.
- Cook each of your Minute Rice Cups in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- *Be careful when removing it from the microwave!
- Distribute the rice into four separate meal prep containers and add in the broccoli and chicken.
- Top once more with sesame seeds and pomegranate arils.
- Keep in the refrigerator and enjoy throughout your week!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 537Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0.1gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 195mgSodium: 961mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 11gProtein: 44g