Chicken Fajita Veggie Meal Prep is a super easy and delicious take on classic fajitas. It's bursting with flavor while still being healthy, too — it’s the best of both worlds!
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 medium red onion, sliced
- 1/2 large head cauliflower, riced
- 2 limes, quartered
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1/4 cup Scallions, sliced
- 1 packet fajita seasoning, mixed with 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt, plain and unsweetened
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 medium Avocado
- Heat a large skillet or frying pan over high heat.
- Add reserved 2 Tbsp. of oil then add onion and peppers sauté ~5-7 minutes.
- While that’s cooking, heat a separate skillet/frying pan over medium high heat and add re-maining 2 Tbsp. oil. Then, add cauliflower rice — stirring every couple of minutes for ~10 minutes. Once cooked, remove from heat and set aside.
- Add fajita seasoning and water mixture and chicken strips — sauté until chicken is warmed through and most of the liquid has reduced (~2-3 minutes) and then remove from heat.
- Serve fajita veggies with cauliflower rice. Top with salsa verde, Greek yogurt, scallions, and optional avocado, and finally, dress with a squeeze of lime and some cilantro.
- Serve, store, and enjoy!
Nutrition for 1 out of 4 servings (each with 1/2 a medium avocado) 20.7g Protein | 29.8g Carbs | 11.7g Fat | 11.9g Fiber | 304 Calories
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Unsaturated Fat: 0g