I’ve always loved a good chipotle skillet, but using the @MinuteRice new Jalapeno cups has taken it to a new level! You’re going to want to save this one for later.
If you a love a good chipotle skillet, you are going to love this meal prep. The jalapeño rice takes the recipe to a whole new level!
- Ground beef, or turkey
- 1 Bell Pepper
- Garlic Cloves
- 1 Yellow Onion
- Minute Jalapeno Rice
- Siete Chipotle Hot Sauce
- In a medium skillet begin to cook the ground beef on medium heat until it starts to turn brown.
- Season it with salt and cumin.
- Next, add in your chopped bell pepper and onion and let sautee for 5 minutes and then add in your kale and hot sauce. Let simmer until everything has cooked together.
- Open your Minute Rice Jalapeno cups and microwave each for 1 minute and distribute into four separate meal containers.
- Add the food from the skillet into each container evenly and enjoy throughout the week! Optional to bring along your favorite hot sauce as an extra kick on top of your skillet meal.
Serving Size:1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 19Total Fat: 0.1gSaturated Fat: 0.03gUnsaturated Fat: 0.11gSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 4gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 1g