Sheet Pan Recipes just can’t be beat! Here is my favorite Greek Sheet Pan Recipe that takes under 30 minutes to make and reheats nicely throughout the week.
These easy sheet pan dinners are perfect for busy nights when you don't have much time to cook. They're also great for entertaining!
- 1 lb Chicken Breast
- 1 Cucumber
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Eggplant
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1/3 Cup Olives
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Honey
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Chop up your chicken breasts and place in a separate bowl and add your seasoning and honey on top, mix together.
- Line a large cookie sheet with foil and place to the side.
- After you chop your Cucumber, Eggplant and onion, add it to the cookie sheet along with the tomatoes, olives and chicken breast.
- Drizzle with olive oil and place in the oven for 25 minutes or until the chicken has fully cooked through.
- Once that is done, distribute into your meal prep containers and top with feta. Enjoy throughout the week!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 219Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.01gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 73mgSodium: 897mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 5gSugar: 11gProtein: 27g