Breakfast Pumpkin Coconut Muffins
This recipe is so great because it’s a good base to interchange ingredients if you want different variations! For instance, you can swap the coconut flakes for dark chocolate chips or pecans. I even add protein powder to the recipe because protein first thing in the morning is crucial.
My whole family goes wild when I make these. Let me know if you try this!
These muffins are perfect for breakfast or dessert! They're moist, delicious, and healthy!
- 1 ½ cups pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp baking soda
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes
- 2 cups coconut flour
- ½ cup maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- *optional, 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- Preheat the oven to 350. In a mixing bowl, mix together all of your dry ingredients and then set aside.
- Using another mixing bowl, stir together all of your wet ingredients.
- Combine the two bowls and mix everything thoroughly, please note that if you add protein powder it may require you to add a little more almond milk to get a good consistency.
- After everything is mixed, spray your muffin pan with avocado spray or coconut spray and begin adding in the mix evenly.
- Bake for 25 minutes and check the center of the muffins with a toothpick, if it comes out clean, the muffins are ready! Let cool on the stove for 10 minutes and then distribute out into meal prep containers. This recipe makes 12 muffins.
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 479Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0.01gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 743mgCarbohydrates: 71gFiber: 26gSugar: 32gProtein: 13g