Low Carb, BLT! It has been made possible with Bell Peppers.
Let me show you how to do it.
Yield: 4 servings
Bell Pepper BLT Keto Sandwich Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Make these keto bell pepper sandwiches today! They're perfect for lunch or dinner.
- 4 Bell Peppers
- 8 pieces of Bacon
- 1 head of Lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and add bacon to it, then pepper.
- Cook in the oven at 450 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until cooked to your preference.
- I like mine a little crispy so I cook for the full 15 minutes. Halve all of your bell peppers and clean out the inside to be a flat surface.
- Spread with mayonnaise and add tomatoes.
- I had cherry tomatoes in my fridge so I used those and found they fit perfectly!
- Next, you’ll add your lettuce and bacon and then fold together into a sandwich.
- You can also pack your favorite chips with this meal prep or add pickles on the side!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 73Total Fat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 23mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 3g