Sheet Pan Gnocchi & Veggies may be the ultimate fall recipe. Or not, because that is mostly opinion- but these warm flavors cook together perfectly for all of the feels.
Yield: 4 servings
Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Sheet pan gnocchi is an easy way to cook up some delicious pasta without having to spend hours on the stove. It’s also great for entertaining because it’s so versatile.
- 1 Bag Broccoli Florets
- 1 Butternut Squash
- 1 Gnocchi, bag
- 1 Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp sage, Chopped
- ¼ cup ghee
- 1 tbsp garlic, Minced
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 tbsp salt + pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the butternut squash, broccoli, yellow onion, olive oil, sage and seasoning.
- Mix together and spread out on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes or until the butternut squash is cooked all the way through.
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- While that is cooling, cook the butter and minced garlic in a saucepan over low heat for 5 minutes. T
- ake that and drizzle it over the veggies and gnocchi.
- Mix it all together and then you can redistribute into your meal prep containers. This makes four meals.
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 302Total Fat: 22gSaturated Fat: 9gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 1757mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 5gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g