Servings: 6 slices
- 4-6 sausages
- 6 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup egg whites
- 4 cups shredded potatoes
- 1 cup Spinach
- salt & pepper, to taste
- oil for coating pan
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with non-stick spray or oil
- Saute sausage in a non-stick pan, if desired. If using pre-cooked sausage this isn't necessary. However, I liked the flavor from the cooked sausage.
- Whisk together eggs and egg whites
- Add in sausage, shredded potatoes and spinach
- Mix well
- Pour into baking pan
- Bake for about 45 - 50 minutes or until the middle is set
- Serve hot, warm or cold.
Nutrition for 1 out of 6 large pieces: 12.8g Fat, 13g Carbs, 22.8g Protein
Did you try this recipe?Let me know how it was!