Who would have thought meal prepping could be used for holiday gift giving? 🙋♂️ This guy!
Save time and money by making the most delicious candied nut mix ever in a big batch. Plus, anyone could just go to the store and buy something, but there is something special about handmade gifts. Especially ones that you can eat.
This candied nut mix for the holidays made a perfect Christmas gift for the foodie in your family. BONUS, use the FoodSaver Handheld Vacuum Sealer to make sure these nuts stay fresh for a long time.
Easy Candied Nut Mix – Snack Idea
Easy Candied Mixed Nuts
- 3 cups raw mixed nuts almonds, pecans, cashews, and walnuts
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp water
- 2/3 cup Swerve sugar
- 1/3 cup Swerve brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 300.
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment.
- In a large bowl, combine the nuts.
- Whisk the egg white and water together, pour the mixture over the nuts, and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
- Toss the sugar mixture with the nuts. Spread the nuts out on the prepared baking sheet into an even layer.
- Bake 15 minutes, then toss the nuts and return to the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool before breaking into clusters.
Thank you to Foodsaver® for sponsoring this recipe, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep Mondays possible. All opinions are my own. #FoodSaverAmbassador