Meal Prep Breakfast Sandwiches Recipe
These meal prep Breakfast Sandwiches made with baked eggs, onion, bell pepper, sausage and kale on an English muffin. These make ahead sandwiches are easy and delicious.
Eat or Freeze: If you are consuming your breakfast sandwich right away, heat the sandwiches at 350 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the cheese melts. If you are freezing your breakfast sandwich, wrap each sandwich individually in wax paper, parchment paper, or tinfoil and place them in a freezer safe resealable bag. Freeze for up to 1 month.
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
- 12 eggs
- 1 bell pepper
- ¼ white onion
- 4 chopped breakfast chicken sausage links
- 4 cups chopped kale
- 4 breakfast sandwich buns
- Heat oven to 350° and spray a 9x9 cooking pan with avocado spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine chopped kale, sausage and diced onion and bell pepper.
- Then, add all 12 eggs in a separate mixing bowl (plus salt & pepper as preferred) and stir together until fully mixed.
- Pour the mixed eggs into the large mixing bowl with the other ingredients and mix together until everything is fully covered in the eggs.
- Pour ingredients into the cooking pan and place in the oven.
- Cook approximately 45 minutes or until the eggs have completely cooked.
- After it has cooked, take it out of the oven and let cool for 10-15 minutes.
- While that is cooling, place the breakfast buns into the toaster.
- Slice the egg pan mixture into four pieces and place on the buns.
- Distribute into meal prep containers and enjoy!
Option to add cheese slices to each sandwich. Macros not included for cheese.