Cheesesteak Foil Packets. This is such an easy meal to make and it’s loaded with beef, veggies and topped with cheese!
These foil packets are great for making homemade cheese steaks. They're easy to make and they taste delicious!
- 1 Bag Dutch YellowPotatoes
- ½ Yellow Onion
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 cup Mushrooms
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 4 Slices Provolone Cheese
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and cut four sheets of foil and form into a bowl then place on a cookie sheet.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together your diced onion, bell pepper, potatoes and mushrooms.
- Top with olive oil, salt + pepper and stir together. Evenly distribute into the foil packets.
- In the same bowl, add your ground beef, spices, ketchup and worcestershire sauce, then mix together and evenly distribute into the foil packets on top of the vegetables.
- Cut four more sheets of foil as a cover and place over the top of your vegetables and beef, then place into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once the timer goes off, pull the cookie sheet out of the oven and remove the foil top.
- Place 1-2 pieces of cheese on top of each packet and re-cover with the foil lid for 5 minutes.
- You can place this back in the oven for a quicker cheese melt.
- After that, remove the foil lid once more and distribute your packets into meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 496Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 94mgSodium: 2089mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 27g