Anjelah let me know that she was looking for breakfast ideas that didn’t have eggs, so I wanted to put this list together for her. If you’re lucky enough to stumble upon it, you can thank her! 🙂
Here are 17 breakfast ideas (with calories listed) that do not include eggs:
Of course I’m going to list the one that Anjelah first:
Blueberry Breakfast Bars – 605 Calories
Cinnamon Almond-Butter Protein Balls – 405 Calories
Banana and Berry Overnight Oats – 479 Calories
Stupid Easy Blueberry Muffins – 288 Calories
Quinoa Oat Bars – 294 Calories
AIP-Friendly Breakfast Hash – 530 Calories
Homemade Granola + Vanilla Greek yogurt – 199 Calories (granola only)
No-Bake Energy Bars with Berries – 416 Calories
Strawberry-Chocolate Granola Squares – 336 Calories
Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie – 336 Calories
Healthy Chilaquiles – 407 calories
Eggless Waffles – 429 calories
Avocado Toast 4 Ways – Calories vary
Sweet Potato Toast Four Ways – Calories vary
Egg-Free Cinnamon rolls – 408 calories
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 ea bell pepper
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 Lemon or lime Vinaigrette
- 2 ½ cups Vegetable broth
- In a skillet, sauté the minced garlic with olive oil
- Then add in the vegetable broth and the quinoa. (Make sure to rinse your quinoa first).
- Let simmer for 10-12 minutes until the quinoa has fully absorbed all the broth.
- Put the quinoa in a separate container and combine the black beans, corn, green onions, cilantro and bell pepper.
- After everything is mixed, portion everything out into your containers and add in your vinaigrette!