I love a good protein bar but sometimes it can be hard to find them in stores without all the added sugars and ingredients. This no- bake peanut butter granola bar solves that problem and is really easy to put together. *Another tasty recipe that doesn’t last long around my house with the kids.
These peanut butter granola bars are made from scratch using only natural ingredients. They're perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp flaxseed
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Collagen Powder
- 1 cup Mini Choc Chip
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in all of the ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and press the mix into the container. (If the parchment paper doesn’t stick, you can add a little coconut oil to the bottom or spray with avocado oil cooking spray.)
- Place the container in the fridge for 2 hours, cut the mix into bar shapes using a knife and enjoy as a snack throughout the week!
- *If the mixture doesn't stick together well, you can add more peanut butter or honey.
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 874Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0.1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 894mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 12gSugar: 53gProtein: 24g