I love a good protein bar but sometimes it can be hard to find them in stores without all the added sugars and ingredients. This no- bake peanut butter granola bar solves that problem and is really easy to put together. *Another tasty recipe that doesn’t last long around my house with the kids.
Yield: 4 servings
Peanut Butter Granola Bars Recipe
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
These peanut butter granola bars are made from scratch using only natural ingredients. They're perfect for breakfast or as an afternoon snack.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp flaxseed
- 2 Scoops Vanilla Collagen Powder
- 1 cup Mini Choc Chip
- ¼ Cup Honey
- 1 tbsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- In a medium mixing bowl, add in all of the ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and press the mix into the container. (If the parchment paper doesn’t stick, you can add a little coconut oil to the bottom or spray with avocado oil cooking spray.)
- Place the container in the fridge for 2 hours, cut the mix into bar shapes using a knife and enjoy as a snack throughout the week!
- *If the mixture doesn't stick together well, you can add more peanut butter or honey.
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 874Total Fat: 49gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0.1gUnsaturated Fat: 29gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 894mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 12gSugar: 53gProtein: 24g