How to Make Chicken Tenders at Home
Pair this recipe with my Homemade Ranch Dressing recipe and your stomach will be in heaven!
These crispy Air Fryer Chicken Tenders are golden and juicy, so quick and easy to make which makes them perfect for your weekly meal prep
- 1 pound chicken tenders, about 10-12
- 1 ea large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup Organic Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Organic Italian breadcrumbs
Air Fryer Instructions:
- Whisk Egg, olive oil, lemon juice, parsley, and spices in a medium mixing bowl then add the chicken tenders and mix to combine. In another bowl, whisk the breadcrumbs and place each tender in and coat evenly on each side.
- Preheat Air fryer to 400F. Add chicken tenders and cook for 10 minutes, flipping halfway, until cooked through, golden and crispy.
How To Bake:
- Bake 400F. 7-8 minutes per side. Broil 2 minutes if desired for extra crunch.
Serving Size:3 tenders
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 104Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 245mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 9g