Start your day right with Healthy Egg Muffin Cups
Here’s what you’ll need: Egg Muffin Meal Prep Ingredients
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
Egg Muffins Meal Prep
- Muffin Pan
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 jalapenos
- ¼ onion
- ½ tomato
- Preheat the oven to 350° and spray down a muffin pan with avocado cooking spray (or any non-stick cooking spray).
- On a cutting board, dice the tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and mushrooms then evenly disperse them into each muffin slot.
- Mix all 12 eggs in a separate bowl and add in salt and pepper to your discretion.
- Pour the eggs into the muffin tins evenly and then place in the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the eggs have fully cooked.
- Remove from the oven and allow the eggs to cool for 10 minutes.
- Place 3 muffins each into a meal prep container.