Lunch Meal Prep Idea for next week: Low Carb Lettuce Wrap Sliders
Lean ground beef sliders grilled and made into lettuce wrap sliders with a quick slider sauce and crunchy vegetables. Perfect healthy meal prep recipe!
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 to mato
- ½ red onion
- 3 Romaine Leaves
- Primal Kitchen Garlic Aioli Mayonnaise
- Separate the ground evenly and roll into four patties.
- Place olive oil in a cast iron skillet and warm on medium heat then place the patties in it.
- Cook for approximately 7-8 minutes on both sides.
- Once that is cooked thoroughly, set aside.
- Cut the tomato and red onion into thin slices.
- After placing the romaine leaves into each meal prep container, set in one hamburger patty on each.
- Using a knife, spread the mayonnaise evenly on each patty and add on the tomato and red onion.
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!