Sweet Potato Breakfast Meal Prep
All you need is four ingredients to make this breakfast meal prep.
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
- 3 ea sweet potatoes chopped
- 4 ea chicken sausage links
- 8 ea eggs
- 5 oz spinach 1 large bag
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Dice all the sweet potatoes and pour olive oil in a pan and heat it.
- Once it’s heated, add the diced sweet potatoes and sprinkle with sea salt, cover it with a lid and stir occasionally until the potatoes have softened and set them to the side.
- Then, add spinach and olive oil to a pan and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Cook on medium heat and stir lightly until spinach is fully cooked.
- Spray a pan with olive oil cooking spray and add in the sausage until they are fully heated.
- Lastly, crack all the eggs in a bowl and stir until fully mixed.
- Then spray a pan with olive oil cooking spray and add in the eggs.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and cook on medium heat until ready.
- Add everything to the containers and enjoy!