Protein Packed Steak Meal Prep Combo
Juicy beef meal prep for the week with served with sautéed spinach and mashed sweet potatoes.
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
- 1 large bag of Spinach
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- 1.5 lb Cubed Steak
- In a cast iron skillet, cook the steak on medium heat and stir often until fully cooked then set the steak aside.
- In a separate pan, sauté the Spinach on low heat with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Use a fork to stab the sweet potatoes all around and then place on a plate in the microwave.
- Cook for about 10-12 minutes (flipping halfway through).
- Cut up the sweet potatoes and place them in a blender with a dash of salt and a large spoonful of coconut oil.
- Mix thoroughly until completely mashed.
- Evenly distribute all the food into meal prep containers and enjoy!