This firecracker beef is fun to make and it is packed full of flavor! It makes for a fantastic dinner meal prep.
- 1 Air Fryer
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 8 oz Brussels sprouts
- 1/2 ea onion
- 2 ea poblano peppers
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp red pepper flakes
For the sauce:
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 4 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- In a small bowl, mix in olive oil and salt + pepper to the brussel sprouts and toss to coat.
- Airfry the brussel sprouts for 7-8 minutes or until they cook fully. (They will turn a golden color).
- Chop up the onion and the peppers and sauté on medium heat with olive oil, minced garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Once they are cooked down- add in the ground beef.
- Cook 4 cups of rice according to the box you choose.
- For the sauce, mix all the ingredients together and set aside for 5 minutes to settle.
- Once the beef is cooked, add in the Brussel sprouts, and pour in the sauce and mix.
- Divide everything out into four meal prep containers and enjoy throughout the week!