These paleo blueberry muffins are a fun and quick way to prep breakfast for your week ahead! It takes 20-25 minutes from start to finish. You can also add in your other favorite toppings to this mix as well.
Making Paleo Pancakes or Waffles can be SUPER easy! Don’t overthink it, and pick up the Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Muffin Pan
- 2 cups Birch Benders Paleo Pancake Mix
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour in 2 cups of Birch Benders Paleo Mix
- Add approximately 1 ½ cups water, 1 cup of blueberries, and 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- Mix and evenly distribute them between the muffin pan
- Bake for 12-15 minutes and remove to cool
- Serve with your favorite side!