This is a Vegan meal prep recipe that costs under $20 and only takes 20 minutes to make! If you like quinoa, you’ll love this.
- 2 cups quinoa
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can corn
- 1 ea bell pepper
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp green onions chopped
- 1 Lemon or lime Vinaigrette
- 2 ½ cups Vegetable broth
- In a skillet, sauté the minced garlic with olive oil
- Then add in the vegetable broth and the quinoa. (Make sure to rinse your quinoa first).
- Let simmer for 10-12 minutes until the quinoa has fully absorbed all the broth.
- Put the quinoa in a separate container and combine the black beans, corn, green onions, cilantro and bell pepper.
- After everything is mixed, portion everything out into your containers and add in your vinaigrette!