So versatile, these Teriyaki Beef Meatballs can be served as a meal with steamed rice and veggies OR as an appetizer! The BEST part? The meatballs cook up in less than 15 minutes in your air fryer.
What to serve with Teriyaki Meatballs? Here are some suggested combos:
- White Rice and Green beans
- Cauliflower rice and Broccoli
- Stir-fry with carrots, bell pepper, and Edamame
- Yakisoba noodles, carrots, and baby bok choy
After cooking meatballs in the air fryer, I will never bake them in the oven again. The insides stay nice and tender while the outsides get a slight crisp on them. The best part is that you can make them ahead of time and freeze for later use (which is why I love my Foodsaver®). I have included those directions in the notes.
- Air Fryer
- 1 lbs Ground beef
- 1-2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire
- 1 egg
- In a large mixing bowl, Mix all the ingredients together
- - preheat the basket style air fryer at 400 degrees F (I’m using the Cosori air fryer)
- - Place up to 15 meat balls in the air fryer basket
- - Cook at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes, flip at the 6 minute mark
Thank you to Foodsaver® for sponsoring this recipe, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep Mondays possible. All opinions are my own.