This shrimp is buttery, amazing and the perfect treat for people who love spicy foods. It’s nutritious and absolutely delicious.
Yield: 4 Bowls
Spicy Airfry Shrimp
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
This shrimp is buttery, amazing and the perfect treat for people who love spicy foods. It's nutritious and absolutely delicious.
- 1 lb raw shrimp
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Hot sauce, optional
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat your aifry to 325.
- In a bowl mix your shrimp with olive oil with paprika then place on the rack and cook for 7-9 minutes.
- Once they are done, mix together 1 tbsp of butter with paprika (for a little extra kick you can add your favorite hot sauce).
- Once thoroughly mixed you can take them out and enjoy!
Serving Size:4 oz
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 137Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0.1gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 150mgSodium: 717mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0.03gSugar: 0.1gProtein: 15g