These spicy turkey meatballs and rice bowls are a perfect lunch or dinner meal prep! They are just the right amount of yummy and spicy.
Servings: 4 Bowls
- 1 lbs Ground turkey
- 4 cups white rice
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheese
- 1 ea bouillon cube
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- Black pepper
- 1 tbsp red pepper
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- Mix together the turkey, shredded cheese, garlic, bouillon cube, Italian seasoning, pepper.
- Form into 8 meatballs on a separate plate.
- In a saucepan, heat 2 tbsp butter and cook the meatballs on medium heat for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add in 1/2 cup of chicken broth, and sriracha (to taste) I did about 1.5 tbsp.
- Let simmer for 2-3 more minutes.
- Cook your favorite rice and add it into four separate containers. I used Minute Rice cups.
- Distribute 3 meatballs per container and drizzle with the leftover sauce from the pan.
Serving: 1meal | Calories: 378kcal | Carbohydrates: 43g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 76mg | Sodium: 405mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 208IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 122mg | Iron: 4mg
Did you try this recipe?Let me know how it was!