Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp
- 1 box Angel Hair pasta
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 4 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 4 tbsp Garlic minced
- 2 tbsp Lime freshly squeezed
- ½ tsp Red pepper flakes
- ⅓ cup Parsley leaves chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside*.
- Heat oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat until butter is melted. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant, 1 minute.
- Stir in the lime juice and continue cooking. Add the shrimp and cook until heated thru.
- Take off the heat and stir in the red pepper flakes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the parsley.
- Add the drained pasta and toss to coat!