Yield: 4 servings
Grilled Chicken with Mango Vinaigrette
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
This quick and easy grilled chicken meal prep is a staple in any meal prep routine and the mango vinaigrette sets it off!
- 8 oz boneless chicken breasts
- 4 cups mixed leafy greens, divided into each container
- 1 tablespoon shallots, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mango, diced
- 1 clove fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 ea fresh lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Lightly season chicken with smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken approx 4-5 minutes each side or until internal temp reads 165F. Set aside to let cool.
- Using a small 8 to 10-inch non-stick skillet, heat to med-high heat.
- Add 2 tbsp olive oil and heat for about 1-2 mins.
- Add 1 tbsp chopped shallot, 1 small chopped garlic clove, salt and pepper.
- Sauté for about 1 min.
- Now add 1/2 cup diced fresh mango, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp rice wine vinegar and about 1 tbsp fresh lime juice.
- Set heat on low and mix for about 2 mins.
- Remove pan from heat and carefully add contents to a food processor.
- Process it until it reaches a liquid consistency.
- Adjust flavor to your liking with a little salt and pepper.
- Place 2 cups of the mixed greens in your container, then top with the cooked, sliced chicken breast.
- Keep mango vinaigrette separate in a small container to avoid turning greens soggy.
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 197Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 49mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 13g