How to Make Frozen Fish Sticks in the Air Fryer
Need a last minute dinner ideas that comes together fast? Try these Air Fryer Fish Taco Bowls for a dinner that feeds 6 people for less than $15
Air Fryer Frozen Fish Sticks
Quick and Easy Air Fryer Fish Sticks - Cook for 12 minutes at 400 degrees (See notes below)
- Air Fryer
- 24 ea Fish Sticks
- Place the frozen breaded fish sticks in the air fryer basket. No oil spray is needed.
- Air Fry at 400°F/205°C for 12 minutes. After 6 minutes Flip the fish sticks over and then continue to cook for another 4-6 minutes or until cooked through and the coating is crispy.
All air fryers are different and some cook much hotter than others. Once you cook your first batch, you’ll know more of what works for your model of air fryer and size of food. These were tested in the Cosori Cooks, basket style, Air Fryer
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
As a little house keeping, here are a Air Frying Tips and Notes to keep in mind:
- No Oil Necessary. Cook Frozen – Do not thaw first.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket. Lay in a single layer.
- Recipe timing is based on a non-preheated air fryer. If cooking in multiple batches back to back, the following batches may cook a little quicker.
- Recipes were tested in 3.7 to 6 qt. air fryers. If using a larger air fryer, they might cook quicker so adjust cooking time.
- Remember to set a timer to flip/toss as directed in recipe.