Fall is here which means ALL the fall recipes are coming your way
First and foremost, these Ground Beef Butternut Squash Meal Prep Bowls are so easy to make and I cannot get enough of this flavor. You’re gonna want to save this one!
These butternut squash bowls are perfect for meal prep or just as an appetizer. They're easy to make and delicious!
- 2 lb Ground beef, organic lean
- 1 Pinch of red chili flakes
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts
- 2 cups Butternut squash
- 1 tsp Garlic clove
- 1/2 cup Onions
- 1 Parsley, Fresh
- 1/2 cup Beef broth
- 1/2 cup Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup Red pepper
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- First, chop the garlic clove, onion, squash and brussel sprouts.
- In a large cast iron skillet, saute the garlic and onions in olive oil for 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add in the ground beef and let cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then add in the butternut squash, brussel sprouts, tomato paste, beef broth and seasoning.
- Cover with a lid and let cook until the brussel sprouts and butternut squash have been cooked through.
- Separate into four separate meal containers and garnish with fresh parsley.
- Can be eaten cold or heated in the microwave throughout the week!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 956Total Fat: 70gSaturated Fat: 25gTrans Fat: 4gUnsaturated Fat: 36gCholesterol: 215mgSodium: 2893mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 7gSugar: 7gProtein: 57g