HOW TO MEAL PREP BEEF (Steak)
Here’s a meal prep that will make 6 meals for $5 each, depending on what type of meat you use and the prices in your area. We used bison, with sweet potatoes and green beans. Quick, really easy and will help keep you on track with your health and fitness goals!
Steak, Green Bean, and Sweet Potato Meal Prep
- 3 ea sweet potatoes approx 2 lbs
- 2 lbs bison or beef/kangaroo
- 4 ea eggs
- 2 tbls Dijon mustard
- 1 tbls onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder or fresh
- 500 g green beans
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 2 tbls mustard
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp red chili flakes
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 3 tbls water
- 1 tbls MCT oil or Olive Oil
HOW TO STORE THESE
If you are going to eat more than one a day, all can stay in the fridge.
If you are ONLY eating one a day with your other meals, you have options.
1. Cut the recipe in half, or
2. Put 3 meals in the freezer and 3 meals in the fridge.
3. Take one out the night before and keep in the fridge to thaw.
4. Store the yogurt sauce in the fridge and add on after you’ve reheated.
HOW LONG WILL THEY LAST
Will last 5-7 days in the fridge
Best eaten before 3 days
Will Last 3 months in the freezer