These Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins are incredibly soft, moist, and loaded with chocolate chips. (Why not, right?)
They are perfect for an easy breakfast that you can make ahead of time and vacuum seal for extra long storage. They also freeze nicely if you make a double or triple batch and seal them the regular FoodSaver® Roll Bags.
BTW… The kids love them, so plan accordingly 🙂
When it comes to food storage, oxygen is not your friend! That’s why I decided to use the FoodSaver® VS3110 and the vacuum zipper bags for storage this week. Gotta get all that O2 out of there!
Pro Tip: Habit forming is the key to effective, lifelong, health and wellness success. I made a Habit Forming workbook, by writing out a process and strategy to help you make the most our of your day/week/month. Get it for Free HERE
Mini Chocolate Chip Muffin Ingredients:
* 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
* 3/4 cup granulated sugar
* 2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/3 cup vegetable oil can use butter softened
* 1 large egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
Thank you to Foodsaver® for sponsoring this recipe, and thank YOU for supporting the brands that help make Meal Prep Mondays possible. All opinions are my own. #FoodSaverAmbassador
Mini Chocolate Muffins
Easy to make mini chocolate chip muffins that are perfect for a breakfast meal prep.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil can use butter softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder.
- In a separate small bowl, mix oil, egg, vanilla extract, and milk and whisk together.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Using a spatula and gently fold the ingredients together.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into muffin tins. Fill each muffin cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Let cool in muffin tin for a couple of minutes and then move to a rack to cool completely.
- When cooled store in a covered container or vacuum zipper bags to prevent them from drying out.
Serving Size:3 muffins
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 110mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g