Sheet Pan Steak and Veggies is easy to assemble and even easier to clean up! A complete steak lunch meal prep consisting of juicy skirt steak, mushrooms, green beans and onions. Nothing can beat the delicious simplicity of this meal on a busy weeknight!
Perfectly seasoned, melt-in-your-mouth tender steak with potatoes and broccoli. All made on 1 single sheet pan! EASY CLEAN UP!
- 2 lbs Fajita beef
- 1 bag green beans
- ½ yellow onion
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 2 cups mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 350° and line a sheet pan with foil.
- Cut up the sweet potatoes, onions and mushrooms then add all ingredients to the sheet lining them out in a row.
- After everything is placed on the sheet, cover in olive oil and sea salt.
- Place the sheet in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes.
- After you take it out of the oven and it cools, divide out into prep containers.