Fall is here which means ALL the fall recipes are coming your way.
First and foremost, these Ground Beef Butternut Squash Meal Prep Bowls are so easy to make and I cannot get enough of this flavor. You’re gonna want to save this one!
It’s time to harvest the fall vegetables and fruits. Get ready to enjoy these seasonal favorites.
- 3/4 lb Brussels sprouts
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Sweet potato
- 1 Can Chickpeas
- 2/3 cup Walnuts
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1 tbsp Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Red pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Cranberries, dried
- 4 cups Minute Rice Jasmine Rice + Quinoa
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Red wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Basil, dried
- 1/3 cup Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Cube your sweet potato, red onion and brussel sprouts and place them onto a baking sheet with olive oil and salt + pepper.
- Let bake for 15 minutes. In a separate bowl, add together the chickpeas and walnuts with olive oil and salt and bake in the oven under the vegetables for 5-7 minutes.
- In a jar, mix together all your ingredients for your salad dressing and set aside.
- Remove the tops from the Minute Rice Cups and microwave each for 1 minute.
- Once the vegetables and chickpeas are cooked, add them and the rice to a separate bowl and mix together.
- Add in the cranberries.
- Separate everything into four separate containers and drizzle your salad dressing on top.
- You can also keep your dressing in a separate container so the food does not get soggy.
- Refrigerate for up to four days and enjoy throughout the week!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1070Total Fat: 28gSaturated Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 23gSodium: 215mgCarbohydrates: 185gFiber: 10gSugar: 16gProtein: 21g