High Protein Crockpot Honey Garlic Turkey Meatballs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
These delicious meatballs are perfect for parties or potlucks. They're easy to prepare and they freeze well too!
- 2 lbs ground turkey, or beef
- 1/3 cup Breadcrumbs
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1/2 Cup Honey
- 1 bag Broccoli
- In a large bowl, combine your ground with ⅓ cup of breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and 1 tbsp garlic powder and mix together.
- Form approximately 20 balls and place into a large skillet.
- Brown them over medium heat.
- Mix together 1 tsp of minced garlic, 1 cup of bbq sauce, ½ cup of ketchup and ½ cup of honey in a separate bowl.
- Once the meatballs are ready, add them to your crockpot and cover with the sauce.
- Cook on low for two hours.
- Next, you’ll want to steam your broccoli with salt and lemon juice.
- After everything is cooked, divide it into your containers.
- I used four containers and placed 5 meatballs in each which came out to 8 oz of beef.
- Heat up throughout the week or enjoy them cold from the refrigerator.
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 631Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0.04gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 125mgSodium: 1243mgCarbohydrates: 91gFiber: 5gSugar: 68gProtein: 60g