High Protein, Low Carb, Lettuce Wrap Bison Burger. There’s not much more that I have to explain.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Try out this recipe for bison lettuce wrap burgers today!
- 1 lb Bison, ground
- 1 Lettuce, head
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Red Onion
- Dijon Mustard
- Form a 6 oz patty with the bison and cook on a cast iron skillet on the stove over medium to low heat until cooked to your desired internal temperature.
- *For medium rare, it’s about 6 minutes each side.
- Once it’s cooked, remove the patty and set it to the side.
- Take the head of lettuce and peel it back to stack the peeled pieces on top of eachother.
- You’ll want it to be at least 4 deep.
- Set the patty inside the lettuce wrap and top with mayonnaise, mustard, tomato, pickles and onion.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold it together and enjoy!
Serving Size:1 meal
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 288Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 23g